An adventure-based RWBY Role Playing forum for the masses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An electric personality

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 An electric personality on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 am

My main OC is Zeek Libra, his weapons are twin battle claws that can retract and channel electricity through them. His weapons are named surge, and clash. His semblance is Invisibility however he still casts a shadow. His back story is that both his parents are scientists and his mom is always working while his dad stays at home for the most part, he was a fun dad. Zeeks reasons for attending beacon is that he wants to stop the fighting and discrimination between human and faunus even though he is a human. He is a kind hearted boy but he is sometimes a bit brash, he values his team but sometimes struggles to lead when his feelings get to him. He takes a keen interest in photography, he says they're unforgettable memories.

electric personality...get it? He's the leader of ZAAP...ok

View user profile

2 Re: An electric personality on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm

RA-DAMN IT BARB!! I like it but could you give me a little more description?

View user profile

3 Re: An electric personality on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Sorry I forgot to include the picture. How do I include a picture? I tried the upload image but that isn't working.

View user profile

4 Re: An electric personality on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 pm

First go to your profile and go to avatar, If you have the image on your computer click the browse button find the Image you want to use  and open it. If you are talking about uploading it in the post I have no clue sorry if I was of no help. But if I may ask do you plan on expanding more on your OC? I really like him but other s might ask for more specific details just a heads up.

View user profile

5 Re: An electric personality on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 am

Okay, I updated my profile with his picture. I kind of have a rough draft that's a paragraph each for the OC's but I plan on going in and making larger ones for each of them. I've done more beyond this but most of those were questions not to be put in a character profile.

View user profile

6 Re: An electric personality on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:32 am

Cool I like him I can't wait to see you in the game!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum