Remnants of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An adventure-based RWBY Role Playing forum for the masses.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sennen Canison

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sennen Canison  Empty Sennen Canison Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:00 am

brennie42

brennie42
Freshman
Freshman

Lets get this party started with a character that needs feedback. Love to hear from you all. Please. Thanks. Okay...

Name: Sennen Canison
Appearance: He appears as an odd mix of foot soldier, dressed in inexplicably appropriate fatigues and helmet, carrying a gun gladius on his hip, with a Roman tower shield and several pila on his back.  He is tall, fair skinned, and dark haired.
Weapon: He carries a gun gladius, a heavy tower shield, and several pilum rpgs
Aura: brown
Semblance: Sennen's semblance is two men dressed in the same attire, save for a face-concealing helmet style.  They are both mute, and never leave Sennen's side.  They are also equipped with copies of his equipment.

2Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 am

Raquai Saarworth

Raquai Saarworth
Freshman
Freshman

Heya Brennie!

Semblance. Are the two men supposed to be at his side at all times? If not where do they appear from. Are they shadow copies similar to Blake> Are they formed out of the stuff around him?

3Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:22 am

brennie42

brennie42
Freshman
Freshman

The two men are... *magical constructs?* made of earth and fueled by his aura. So to your first question, yes, sort of. If they get too far away then it can become a strain on him, so he keeps them with him.

4Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 am

Raquai Saarworth

Raquai Saarworth
Freshman
Freshman

I likey!

5Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Price Redwood

Price Redwood
Freshman
Freshman

seems good enough to me. Just add the alignment for your character and maybe a little more on the Appearance. where does he keep the RPGs? and how are they fired?

http://nightwars.darkbb.com

6Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:02 am

brennie42

brennie42
Freshman
Freshman

UPDATE:

Alignment: lawful good

Weapons: Gun Linked And Directly Interg rated Upon Sword (G.L.A.D.I.U.S.) is a Roman gladius that doubles as an assault rifle. The assault rifle cannot be utiliser while in sword form, however, the barrel of the rifle retains the blades of the sword, and can be used for melee in a pinch. The transformation takes about two seconds. (Long winded expliant ion incoming, skip down to P.I.L.U.M) The grip rotates downwards as the blade splits down the central ridge to reveal the barrel. The hilt telescopes back, away from the grip, and creates the stock. It is designed to be welded with one hand and stabilized against the shoulder.
Proactive Incendiary Launcher Unified with Melee (P.I.L.U.M.) is a long spear that doubles as an RPG. It can shorten to a shortspear for storage and close fighting, otherwise it is exactly what you think it is.

The two men are called Tertius and Quartus, when he must call them something to avoid awkwardness. He moves them like his own arms, has full access to their senses, and can effectively process three things at once.

The shield is coming in a later update

7Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:59 am

Orwell Onikisu

Orwell Onikisu
Freshman
Freshman

Very impressive, I like.

8Sennen Canison  Empty Re: Sennen Canison Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:07 pm

brennie42

brennie42
Freshman
Freshman

His shields are standard Scuta 4ft high with a 2.5 foot chord and a measurement of 3.5 ft around the curve. The are made of metal and have his symbol(four crossed swords, three musketeers style) on the front, centered on the boss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum